My next 7 Days Spiritual Journey by SMS (Follow Up 2)
Recap the Key Lessons from Follow Up#1 before starting this lesson.
Remember, you need to help your contacts grow in their relationship with Christ.
Encourage them to read the verses given below and reflect on the questions.
Ask them to send you their thoughts via SMS. If you are working with a group, you can do a Conference Call to Summarize the Lesson.
(Read Rom. 8:38-39; John 10:27-29)
- What can separate you from Christ?
- Who can take you away from Christ?
(Read Eph.2:8-9; Rom.6:23; 3:27-28)
- What role did Grace and Faith play in your Salvation?
- What role did your good works play in your Salvation?
- On what basis has God forgiven you all your sins?
- Is there any additional sacrifice or effort that is required for the forgiveness of your sins?
(Read 1Jhn 2:1-3;1:9)
- What should be our attitude to sin as God’s children?
- What did God promise to do when we confess our sins?
(Read 2 Sam.12:12-13; Rev.5:9; Luk.19:8)
- What does proper confession entail?
(Read Psalm 32; Isaiah 43:25)
- How often do you need to confess your sins to God?
- What was David’s experience with Confession and how does it apply to you?
(Memorize I John 1:9)
Practice confession as often as The Holy Spirit brings to mind any sin you need to confess.