Description: The StoryRunners vision is to start spiritual movements among unreached language groups, enabling believers to be involved in growing communities of faith. StoryRunners’ SR500 vision of developing 42 Bible stories in 500 languages that have little or no Scripture by 2025 depends upon using technology to leverage our resources for greater results. Use your technical skills and passion to accelerate the accomplishment of this vision as you research emerging technologies, maintain a robust, appealing and functional web presence, provide solutions to facilitate delivering the gospel through Bible stories, and maximize the effectiveness of our School of Storying workshops through technology.
- Faithful walk with God
- Commitment to working cooperatively in a team environment.
- Passion to research and to use technology in new and creative ways.
- Strong technical and organizational skills.
- Effectively and proficiently use the Windows operating system and Microsoft Office software.
- Communicate and network effectively with other information technology staff, both internal and external to Cru.
- Creatively and persistently work to solve problems.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee technical needs for the StoryRunners Orlando team and the international training teams.
- Resolve technical problems in a timely fashion.
- Manage all office hardware and software, deploy new software and upgrades, and test new software and IT solutions.
- Manage existing equipment and research new equipment to be used by international teams.
- Research and implement ways to use technology internationally (internet download, cell phone distribution, radio broadcast, megavoice recordings, etc.) within the limitations of developing nations.
- Manage and improve website, including updating content, working cooperatively with the Communications Director.
- Develop and maintain adequate financial support sufficient to meet ongoing salary and ministry needs.
Interested? Questions? Contact us.