Description: The StoryRunners vision is to start spiritual movements among unreached language groups, enabling believers to be involved in growing communities of faith. StoryRunners is involved in a number of initiatives focused on accomplishing the StoryRunners SR500 vision of developing 42 Bible stories in 500 languages that have little or no Scripture by 2025. Using your event planning and task management skills to meet the multiple needs of the StoryRunners team enables you to participate in taking the the gospel to the unreached language groups of the world.
- Faithful walk with God.
- Demonstrated event planning experience or willingness and aptitude to learn.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong service orientation.
- Basic familiarity with Microsoft Word & Excel, Google Docs.
- Coordinate people and to manage projects.
- Manage a schedule and meet deadlines.
- Plan proactively.
- See the big picture and develop a plan to accomplish it.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate promotion and logistics for the twice-annual Orlando School of Storying (oSOS).
- Work cooperatively with Communications Team to communicate regularly with oSOS alumnae.
- Work with the Training team to plan SOS-related events, including orientations, debriefs, trainers’ trainings and planning meetings.
- Work with other StoryRunners departments to plan staff socials, retreats, launch and welcome home celebration lunches for SOS teams, fund development and mobilization events, etc.
- Attend, if desired, an international SOS workshop.
- Participate, as needed and desired, in a Summer Mission Trip.
- Develop and maintain adequate financial support sufficient to meet ongoing salary and ministry needs.
Interested? Questions? Contact us.