An 8-Day Spiritual SMS Journey (Follow Up 1)
Use the first day to agree on specific days and time for brief Bible discussions. Remember, you need to help your contacts grow in their relationship with Christ. Please encourage them to read the verses given below and reflect on the questions. Ask them to send you their thoughts via SMS. If you are working with a group, you can do a Conference Call to Summarize the Lesson.
(Read Rev. 3:20; Gal. 2:20)
- Have you opened the door of your life to Christ? 2. Where is Christ right now in relation to you? How do you know?
(Read Eph. 2:8,9; Col. 1:13,14)
- Is salvation the reward for a man’s good works? How is it obtained?
- Have you received forgiveness for your sins?
1)What did you become when you received Christ?
2)What can separate you from Christ?
3)Who can take you from Him?
(Read John. 5:24; 1 John 5:11-13)
- In whom is eternal life found?
- Who has eternal life?
- Do you know you have eternal life?
- How do you know?
(Read Heb. 13:5; Matt. 28:20; Jn. 6:37)
- Will Christ ever leave you?
- According to these verses, how many times is it necessary to receive Christ?
(Read Acts 2:42; Rom. 12:5; Heb. 10:25)
- Do you think Church attendance is key?
- Do you agree to commit yourself to attending regular church services?
How sure are you that you would spend eternity with God if you were to die tonight?
Indicate your level of confidence! (0%) (25%) (50%) (75%) (100%)
Based on this week’s study what are some of the things that you know are true in your life right now?
What one thing are you going to do differently?